Wednesday, December 29, 2010

a little break will do you good...

Seems like it has been quite a long time since I have posted... or even crafted, but happy to say that I have been able to sneak a little time away. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. I have to admit that I am beyond ready for the kids to get back to the school routine, although sleeping in is quite nice on chilly mornings like today.

So today, to start things off, it is a challenge day over at Whimsie Doodles. A perfect way to end the year is with sending out a few thank you notes to those who shared in our holiday celebrations.


Supplies: Cloud Leah from Whimsie Doodles, wrinkle ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique, papers and Copic markers from Paper Garden Projects.

Hope that I see your project posted this week for this challenge and will be back tomorrow for a little MelJen's Designs.

Thank you for allowing me to share and after a week of creating I have plenty to share with you over the next few weeks!

Andrea

4 comments:

Nicole said...

SO HAPPPY TO HAVE YA BACK GIRL! YAY! Just adorable creations, love me some whimsie, too!!

PrairieBird said...

Hey Andrea!!!
Missed you!!! Tickled to see more of your lovely creations! Hope your holidays where wonderful and you have a HaPpY NeW YeAr!!

jigglymills said...

Very pretty! :)

lotte chew said...

WOW!!! this is so beautiful !!!!