Wednesday, January 12, 2011

boys will be boys...

that's a fact, at least in my house. Pulled out our sandbox yesterday, poured in two bags of new play sand and brought out the beach toys. Two hours later the boys finally wanted to come back inside as the sun was going down. They laughed, played a little on their own and had fun getting messy.
Hop on over to join in the Whimsie Doodle Challenge this week "Boys Will Be Boys". Couldn't resist using this adorable digi "Toadly" from the January release.

Be back tomorrow with the MelJen's Designs release and a giveaway or two!

4 comments:

  1. O what an adoreable card - just gorgeous x
    I am soooo jealous that you have sunshine and the kids are enjoying the garden - my boys and I are not enjoying the cold and drab weather here in the UK :(
    Thanks for sharing you fab projects with us all x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo cute. I was stopping by after seeing your gorgeous card over on Meljen's challenge. I LOVE the soft colors and the inspiration. Hugs, dj1952 (Debra)

    ReplyDelete