Sunday, January 9, 2011

when life gives you...

...paper and stamps, create...create...create! Hoping your weekend was filled with many happy moments. Today was a day to pile my papers what seems like a mile high on the dining room table and dive in. Play to my "hearts" content...
Used little apple worm and heart from MelJen's Designs.


Used sweet lace heart from MelJen's Designs.

Just two more cards to share with you...

Off for a quick walk with my terribly bored child, who is tapping my on the shoulder as I type. Back to share a special mini card set on Tuesday and maybe I should actually put together a giveaway as I have promised.

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooo loving these cards. Esp the heart flower you created and that beautiful lacy butterfly stamp - just stunning x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Just blurfing around giving my teamies a little extra blog love!

    I'm so glad to see you creating again. I missed your gorgeous, pastel creations.

    These are all lovely! I love the creative way you use the stamp sets and all the little details you include in each creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous!!!!!love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the butterflys. If only I had as much talent, thankfully there are people like you to help lead the way for people like me.
    Keep up the great work
    xx
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft use of colors and all the felt.

    ReplyDelete