Wednesday, January 5, 2011

you just have to...

Can't seem to bribe, reward, encourage enough to get the kids out the door with a smile most mornings. It is a daily task that is getting quite old...and they are just in the beginning stages of their education. Boy do I have a long road ahead of me. There must come a time when it becomes fun for them....right? At least that is what I am holding on to at this point. For now we get through the grump and still manage to get out the door each day. Today was one of those days and then I remembered one special event today that I have been preparing for for the last few weeks....Whimsie Doodles release day! Yes, this is exciting for me since I couldn't stop creating with the new amazing digis and finally found my creativity once again. The kids are off to school and it is time for me to post, craft, sit back and enjoy the three hours of quiet.

*****************************************************************************


GOOD MORNING WHIMSIE DOODLES FANS! It is the 5th of the month (my most favorite time!) and we have some fantastic new images to share with you today and they will definitely help you get your Whimsie Doodles fix.

Using Valen-tinies, a little Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkle ribbon and ticket stamp from Nikki Sivils.

Using Valen-tinies and Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkle ribbon.

Be sure to visit all of the Doodlelicious Diva blogs today to see what they have created with the new images-- you won't want to miss all of the Doodlelicious eye candy!
AnDrEa
aLiCiA
JoY
MeLySsA
NiKkI
sHeRi
*****************************************************************************
More to come so stay tuned. Now I am off to be a busy bee and clean :) Enjoy your day and thank you for stopping by!
Andrea

3 comments: