Sunday, February 27, 2011

a big thank you...

We are done, survived and can now sit back and relax. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Our little man had a fantastic birthday. Watching fifteen kids, four to eight years old, bowl was completely entertaining for us adults. Following a three hour party we loaded, unloaded and unpacked all of the items from the car...which are now scattered about the house. I put all of that aside and jumped back into my destresser...scrapping, of course. I was able to fit in two hours of uninterrupted craft play...
One more card before I go for today and then off to create a few flowers to add to my shop as well.

I think this sentiment says it all. Have a great Sunday wherever you may find yourself today.

Andrea

1 comment:

  1. These cards are absolutely gorgeous! I love all the textured elements you incorporate into your art. TFS!

    ReplyDelete