Friday, February 11, 2011

a day to pick some flowers...

It is just about time to begin filling up the planters again with some beautiful spring flowers...but before we do my mother and I have been creating a few indoors this week and couldn't wait to pick a few to post here on my blog.
This is a little project below I have been working on this morning to showcase some of the flower embellishments that I will be posting in my Etsy shop coming in the next few days. The large flower on the gift box has been turned into a brooch...an extra little something to include with the box of four mini cards.

Off to rest my hand a little after holding a needle for several days. Can't wait to share more in the next week and hope you can stop by my mother's shop www.practicalelegance.etsy.com to view her flower headbands and other beautiful treasures soon!

Maybe a trip to my local nursery will give more ideas...inspiration everywhere! Also, if you haven't hopped over to Prairie Bird Boutique for some fabulous wrinkle ribbon you are missing out. My friend just sent me a few new colors and as you may have noticed use it in every project I create. Just looking at the bundles get the wheels turning.

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. I hope I am by the computor when you listed your goodies. I'd love to pick some up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Andrea, your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting! I'll have to watch the shop closely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Received my package just minutes ago. Didn't know I was getting the heart box and pillow! Oh my, girl HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! You have blessed me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so many pretty flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete