Monday, February 21, 2011

a flower a day...

I love when the day comes to fill my flower pots full of beautiful blooms. Spent hours pacing down the garden aisle of Home Depot the other day to find a variety of flowers and colors. I wanted one of everything...guess I gotta get more pots :) For now I filled my need for more color with these cards...

Once again used the burlap strands as twine...a little crinkled, but love the look. Also, sat near my scrap paper bins and started brining out brightly colored pieces to complete each card. I find that digging through the scraps keeps those inspirational wheels turning. Whether it is a color combination, pattern of a paper or just finding pieces you have forgotten about that were your favorite. Just filled my shop with tons of flower embellishments like this one below, which was used in the cards above. Lots of color and remember that you can use them for so many projects, including accessories!

One last tag before I head out to create my butterfly garden, which I hope I have some little helpers. Here's to a happy spring and hope you are warming up if you are up north. Enjoy the day and will be back here on Wednesday with a challenge. Stay tuned to see more bunny/Easter projects as well...including gift baskets. Off to pack a few orders...

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Oooooooooooooooo these are beautiful - wish we had the beginings of spring here - no such luck as yet !
    I'll have to take the spirit of spring from these little beauties instead !
    Thanks for brightening my afternoon x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I needed a boost-details on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the tags, the card and the gorgeous flowers! Going to check out the etsy goods now! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete