Wednesday, February 23, 2011

from the garden...

Today was my day to host the Whimsie Wednesday Challenge, which I hope you can join along...and boy did I have a lot of fun with it.

First I created this gift basket using the tutorial here. As the base for the box I used a 3" clear box here. I then used the strawberry and leaf digital image as a pattern to create these ornaments/tags. Now to finish the other three strawberries to fill my basket. Thank you for stopping by and hop on over to Whimsie Doodles if you get a chance and play along for a chance to win a free image!

Supplies include: sentiment-edibles from Whimsie Doodles, mini-valentines (circle frame) from Whimsie Doodles, clear box and adhesive pearls from Paper Garden Project, wrinkle ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique and stick pin from Creations by AR.

Andrea

2 comments:

  1. So 'berry' sweet...your work always makes me smile. LindaC

    ReplyDelete