Tuesday, February 22, 2011

my star...

Seven years ago today I became a mother to a little boy who has filled my heart with so much joy. I sat up last night just thinking of that moment when my hubby and I went from a twenty something married couple with little to worry about to parents...ahh! It all happened so quickly, but now we are here...enjoying life in our little home, with our little men and plenty of love to go around.
I realized I don't make many birthday cards...so, for this special day...Tomorrow is the Wednesday Whimsie Challenge, which I will be hosting, and hope you will be able to join along. I have a special gift set to share with you and show the use of a new item that I have been waiting to work with. Here is a sneak peek...
Before I go, the bunny is back today...

Off to wrap a few gifts, clean up a few crafts and maybe take a few minutes to catch my breath. See you back here tomorrow hopefully and I will be posting more in my shop later this week now that my shipping slate is clean :)

Andrea

4 comments:

~Patty~ said...

Love your stuff. Snatched up those cute flowers right away. lol. I cant sew. lol

Lulu said...

Aww.. My baby turned 6 yesterday so I know how you feel.. sigh. Gorgeous work as always too!

Teri said...

:) These are adorable! :)

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Happy birthday to your son :) love these beautiful projects, especially the bunnies.