Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i know it's not...

Thank you everyone who participated in the Whimsie Doodle birthday hop. The new set is absolutely adorable and loved the projects that were shared. Ok...so I know that we are far from Halloween, but I have been working with Creations by AR templates lately and realized that I have never used this jack-o-box template...

So cute and perfect for a little something special inside. Remember that if you don't have paper to fill the insides dig in that scrap bin and create your own. I cut strips of paper and zig zag folded it to create the filler paper. One last card before I go for the day...

Getting ready for a house full of kids today and hope that I can keep them entertained at the park instead of running around inside. Have a wonderful day and I am planning a giveaway this week so stay tuned!

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. That little baggie is adorable! I love the it's face! Also what a shabby chic card! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rojects Andrea!
    X Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea...these are so pretty...I LOVE the card!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea,
    Saw your blog. Totally blown away. Your art is so adorable, so amazing, simply beautiful. THank you for sharing your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there, I just discovered your blog, and wow!! I love your work, its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete