Sunday, March 27, 2011

just a speck...

The day is passing quickly and the sun will be setting soon. The weekend came and went...tomorrow begins our spring break, just the three of us...a lot of outdoor activities to come, sunblock to apply and keeping the kiddos busy, busy, busy. Sneaking in my last moments of uninterrupted crafting this weekend and here to share a few of my new creations... Another set of mini cards...what can I say...I love them and all of the color. Pulled out my smaller of three scrap bins today and restricted myself to only creating items using the paper I found inside. That is always fun. I have also recently received a few bottles of glimmer mist...never used before and still need a lot of practice, but loved the look of it on a few of my projects today. Need to figure out though how to spray it without getting it everywhere...and I mean everywhere :) Don't forget to enter for a chance to win a headband from Practical Elegance HERE by Tuesday. Off to clean up a bit, get ready for some listing tonight on Etsy, play a little soccer and spend a long evening creating more once my little men are tucked away for the evening. Until tomorrow my friends... Andrea

9 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

every one of these is just beautiful! and full of so much inspiration, too! :)

Lulu said...

Beautiful cards! Oh, and I spray my mists in a empty shipping box, keeps most Of it in :)

Mandy said...

More fabulous creations Andrea, your mini cards are adorable. All very beautiful indeed!

Mandy

Nati Tristan said...

You do such beautiful work!

Diane Jaquay said...

You do such stunning work, it's really a pleasure visiting your blog :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi there Andrea! I am SO in love with all your projects here. Your scrappy style is so gorgeous. :)
I have the same problem with Glimmer Mist, although I love it to pieces. I usually take my project outside and spray it on the grass. ;)

Deborah said...

love your mini cards! that blue woodgrain paper is awesome...can you tell me who makes it?

Andrea Budjack said...

The woodgrain is actually a stamp, cover a card by impression obsession. Just used brand new ink to really make it stand out.

Deborah said...

thanks Andrea! I have a woodgrain stamp...never thought to use blue. Guess what I'll be trying later? thanks!!