Friday, March 25, 2011

when things are all said and done...

Here is how my Friday morning can be summarized so far... 1. Thank you everyone who participated and took the time to comment on my blog and all of the Creations by AR design team blogs. Always exciting to "meet" other crafters and read all of the kind comments. I was able to only pick one winner from my blog and that would be CYNDY! Please email Adela your template pick when you get a chance to browse the shop :) 2. My shop will be filled with many new items on Sunday evening if you wanted to pop in around 7 pm EST. Still working on a few new flower designs and tags-o-plenty to share...

3. My little men have begun their spring break and I am already feeling as if I am on a battle field. Soon we will be off swimming today and hope that will be plenty as we spent all evening out yesterday. COFFEE!?!


4. I am in love with this color at the moment...

Would fill my house from floor to ceiling with both these colors if I could.

5. For all my friends who need a little pick me up today, a little card I made using several new lines from Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker ... Sometimes we need a little bright yellow to keeps us going, right?


6. Finally, a giveaway! This comes from my mother's shop on Etsy. Her new handmade flower accessories are amazing! All you have to do is head on over to here shop HERE and come back to share your favorite item by leaving a comment on this post by Tuesday March 29th at midnight and I will pick a winner for this headband...Off to find my swimsuit and hope that there are only a handful of people with the same idea today. Not one for strutting my stuff around a pool...yuck! Thank you for allowing me to share with you a little color and see you back here on Monday.


Happy spring...


Andrea


Edited to add this card for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop. Love working with their products and always love the chance to play along.

23 comments:

Jacilynn said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I see where you get your talent. I love the pretty in Pink headband. Super cute! and it would look gorgeous on my baby girl!
Good Luck at the pool, I feel ya :)

Jen T said...

I also love the Headband with Pretty in Pink. So sweet!

Sue D said...

Great shop--I like the Headband for Baby's Pink Days.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

LindaC said...

Pretty things! My favorite is the Vintage Lion Pincushion, but the headband with the pink dotted fabric flower and the felt green leaves is SO yummy! Enjoy your spring break with the kiddies! LC

Dani said...

So Lovely!!

Amy said...

Beautiful!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Love your last card especially, so wonderful colors and all the little details make it just perfect!

Karin (Peppermintpatty) said...

So PRETTY!!!

beckynoelle said...

very pretty!

Peggysuez said...

Especially like your last card, but they're all neat!

Monica K. said...

Beautiful cards!!

Kelly S. said...

Love that beautiful PTI card with the butterfly. Your sunshine card is too sweet, love how you decorated the tag. Will have to try that out with my Tiny Tags. Your blog is always so inspiring, Andrea!

Dana said...

Such amazing projects!!

Mary Duffek said...

All your projects are amazing and love your PTI challenge card of coarse...so pretty!

songskatesang said...

I knew we were kindred spirits! I have the same white jar in the background of the picture!

As always, so, so, so lovely!

Nati Tristan said...

Your projects are fabulous! Thank you for sharing!

Laura Isham said...

Beautiful projects! I really love your style!

Neusinha said...

I love this!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your Mom has some very pretty things. The headband "Pretty in pink" stands out to me! Thanks for this chance to win!!
Cheryl P.

Wanda said...

Your cards are your mother's creations are amazing!!! I love the caribbean blue flower is perfect for summer!!!
thanks for the opportunity to enter your giveaway!!!
best regards,
Wanda

Debbie said...

Your PTI challenge card colors and layers - oh my! Beautiful.

You are both talented ladies. I love all the headbands that your mom is creating. My favorite is Head to the Country Fair but there were others too. :)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

All the cards made are beautiful. Each has it's own style.

nancy jane said...

(I'm still making my way through the PTI blog hop.) Each one of your cards is yummy. I particularly liked the way you used banners for the sun.