Monday, April 18, 2011

get your scrap on...

Happy Monday to you, or at least it is going in that direction for all of you. The sleepy bug finally caught up with me today and I am ready to call it a night and it is only 3:30 in the afternoon. Thankfully we will not be rushing off to practices this evening, but have to prepare for a busy week of birthdays, Easter celebrations and my always anticipated time to craft. So to kick off the week in my little craft world I have dug into my paper bins and went to work on a few new challenges I came across...

This card was created for this week's challenge over at the Create blog by Northridge Media. The challenge is to create a card using the sentiment "If friends were flowers I'd pick you." Love this sentiment and have used it on many...many projects in the past. Still have time to play along if you get a chance. If you haven't hopped over to this blog...give it a try. They have amazing giveaways on Fridays.


This second card was created for the card challenge over at My Mind's Eye. I have loved My Mind's Eye for years. The colors, designs and overall texture of their papers is amazing. After looking for a specific paper on their website I clicked over to check out the blog. Ahhh...I fell in love all over again. So to play along using my favorite papers...Now to get to work creating my little ones Easter craft for his class. Hoping it isn't too complicated...knowing that I am a crafter and the tools I can use it could become a disaster with ten 4 year olds and all the supplies I seemed to have put together. We will see...may have to share once I get one put together.


Until next time...


Andrea

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Two stunning projects Andrea, really love the delicate colours of your first card.

Hope all goes well with the Easter craft for the little ones!

Mandy
x

Nati Tristan said...

Super adorable!!!

Josefina said...

I like your beautiful work
I congratulate them
Happy thursday
Josefina
tijeras y cuchara wordpress.com