Thursday, April 28, 2011

give it a twirl...

Working with fabric more and more these days, trying hard to get my work to look more professional...ok, I have a long way to go. Bringing you a little something I created for Glue Arts and Maya Road earlier this week...



Did a little hand stitching, ruffle making and dressing it up here and there. Wish I could have taken a little better photo, but not only am I protesting for an upgrade in our photo capabilities here...but, this pillow has found its way to my bestest friend's home. She snatched this one up quickly and thinking I may have to make another. For step by step instructions go to the Glue Arts blog.


Thank you everyone who entered the giveaway for the hearts. I will announce the winner, along with the Creations by AR winner tomorrow here on my blog. Until then...I will be listing more items in my shop come Sunday. There is plenty to list and have been so busy I forgot that it has sat empty for a few weeks now. So I am going to fill it up.


Have a great evening and check back tomorrow for some more sewn goodness and maybe a card or two.


Andrea

8 comments:

LollyChops said...

I just love your work! It's so beautiful!!!!

lynn said...

just adorable:)

Mandy said...

Such a pretty cushion Andrea, really love all the detail. Really love what you did with Adela's latest templates, you are one extremely talented lady!

Nati Tristan said...

That is just so stinking cute!

iluvmybugs said...

What a cute pillow!! TFS

lotte chew said...

this is so beautiful!!

suzARTe said...

I absolutely love all your beautiful creations,so happy to come across your blog

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love, love your pillow, Andrea! As I'm going through your lovely blog, I'm thinking to myself, Wow, how do you do it? Everything you make is just stunning. :)