Monday, April 11, 2011

happy home...

This weekend was filled with hectic, but very happy moments. Our little ones played in their first soccer games of the season, we had a house full friends and family and had a little quiet time yesterday to prepare for another busy week. I have been absent from crafting for a few days now and ready to jump back in with both feet and start the week off with sharing my first Glue Arts project. Head on over to their blog and check out the step by step on how to recreate this project and several other amazing projects as well. This week will be full of projects to share and challenges to be had...just make sure to check back here each day for a little inspiration, updates on my Etsy shop and challenges. Now that I have spent a few days rearranging my home, adding splashes of color and sitting back to take it all in...it is time to reconnect with you, my blog friends once again :) Andrea

2 comments:

Karey said...

It was wonderful to see your project for Glue Arts. I knew you'd be great!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is just the sweetest project, Andrea! I absolutely adore your pieced mushroom and think this is truly brilliant use of the fun Accent it All! Fantastic job!