Friday, April 15, 2011

just a little...

The weekend to come will be filled...birthday shopping for my littlest bug, crafting from dawn to dusk to play a much needed catch up, being a cheerleader for my boy's soccer team tomorrow, and spending a little time with friends. Filled with anticipation, but know that there will be a need for bunches of coffee to keep me on my toes. So today just here to share a couple of projects I started out my morning with... Today, over on the Whimsie Doodles blog, the feature for today is the circus tent and babies. I choose to use the adorable baby elephant for this card. Additional supplies used: Nikki Sivils sentiment stamps, Prairie Bird Boutique and lots of colorful paper. This carrot container has been sitting in my craft room for a year now and came across it again last week and calling out to have it embellished. With Easter right around the corner and a bunch a beautiful orange ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique, this just came together as imagined.One last card to share today...I recently began using Prima Marketing paper and have fallen in love. The images and soft colors are amazing.

Have an amazing weekend...


Andrea

3 comments:

songskatesang said...

Oh, I just love the last card. So lovely and sweet. Have a wonderful weekend!

Heather said...

I love visiting your blog it’s always so full of Paperie goodness!!

Laura Evangeline said...

Your work is so beautiful!