Thursday, May 5, 2011

celebrate MOM...

Today is a great day for some new digis from Whimsie Doodle. Although I have more to share...hopefully tomorrow the sun will shine a little more for some pics to be taken...I wanted to pop in to share this card using MOM...

Tomorrow is our last day to send in our gift of teacher appreciation week and I am still working away. Creating a little gift bag using the tote from Creations by AR and filling it with a card, little goodies and a gift card. Trying hard not to sneak a few yummy chocolates. Thank you for stopping by and I will be back around tomorrow to share a couple new items.


Andrea

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I absolutely love that card! I bet that Teacher you are doing that goodie bag will greatly appreciate it!

Mandy said...

Such gorgeous pastel colours, lovely card Andrea.

lynn said...

love this card!

Andrea Amu said...

Such a delightful design for a Mother's Day card!