Sunday, May 1, 2011

flowers...

Between working myself up to actually beginning my much needed workout routine, finishing some house projects and crafting today...I am looking out at my very dry, sad garden and realizing that my flowers need some attention as well. Thankfully I have a few little hands to help water today...which is a task my boys never refuse. As I juggle all of these things...and probably only accomplish one tiny task...I created this flower can that will not dry up on me and requires no maintenance. Think I can handle that.Ok...this felt flower may look like a bow, but wanted to do something a little different. Used a little felt, fabric, burlap and some pretty papers to create this one. Until tomorrow...


Andrea

5 comments:

nowalinka said...

So beautiful and delicate card :)

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Love this Andrea :) fab felt flower :)

Mandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Andrea!

Nati Tristan said...

That's absolutely GORGEOUS!! Stunning more like it! And the colors are such darling and delicate colors! Wonderful!

lynn said...

very sweet!