Sunday, May 22, 2011

from ribbon to fabric...

Posted my first tutorial for Really Reasonable Ribbon yesterday and wanted to share it with you here. To find out how I created the ribbon die cut shape used on the card below... ...head on over to RRR here and see just how easy it is to turn ribbon into fabric! Hope you are enjoying your Sunday. Warm here, but guess I am getting used to the heat after five years in the south. I will be back in soon to share some exciting news and projects! Thinking a giveaway is in order since I will be taking a few weeks away in June...stay tuned.

Andrea


6 comments:

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

Lovely card and sweet sentiment! Love it!!

Saskia said...

So sweet! :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card and fab tutorial Andrea!

Nati Tristan said...

What a pretty card!

Audrey Pettit said...

SO adorable!!

Fat quarter bundles said...

So nice! Love it!