Tuesday, May 10, 2011

live your bliss...

A weekend of peace and quiet with my girls...lots of chatting, yummy food and plenty of sun. Now mommy duty is in full swing again and back to being exhausted. Bringing you a few projects today. The first from my first post over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog...
Check out the post for a listing of the ribbon, trims, and twine used in this project. As I work on a few projects for upcoming posts I completed my very first mini album and oh what fun it was...
I have discovered a large number of chipboard albums or pieces in my collection recently and just waited for the inspiration to come. I used a layered Christmas tree set from Maya Road and two small white pockets to make this one. Finally, a card I created using some new fabric flowers and leaves I am working on. If you have not used fabric stiffener before...it is quite fun. No fraying, gave it a wrinkled look and can easily by die cut.Have to go play the ref in one of many arguments I have heard so far today. Maybe there is something in the air.

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I love your cards, and that mini album is gorgeous! I love the colors and the wonderful emmbellishments you used. Fabulous!

Nati Tristan said...

The colors you chose everytime are just so precious and coordinate so well with eachother!

Jan said...

toooo CUTE!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so cute