Wednesday, May 4, 2011

peek...

Just poppin' in to share with you a sneak peek of one of the many Whimsie Doodle digis to be released tomorrow. Stay tuned to see more..It's getting cloudy outside and only wish that it would just sprinkle a bit. My garden is dry and we could use a night off of running around to the next practice. Now that my house is looking a little cleaner, my orders are all caught up and my work space it clean...I think it must be time to create away and dive into some of my new stamps I have not yet used.

Check back tomorrow for the release and I will have much more to share...

Andrea
** Edited to add my mom's day project from Glue Arts ** Check out the blog for complete instructions.

Created this matching bag and gift box from some extra fabric sitting around. Kept the bag for myself, as I have been admiring this pattern in a quilting magazine for months. Getting the hang of this sewing thing finally :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love the bag! So cute! It makes me want to learn to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so darling!!! I love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your bag, Andrea! That fabric is out of this world, and the felt flowers just make me happy. I don't blame you one bit for keeping this bag for yourself. :)
    Fun looking peek, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an inspiration to me! Thank you! I love all your creations!

    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haces cosas realmente hermosas chica!

    ReplyDelete