Friday, May 6, 2011

sent him off with a smile...

This morning my little man went off to school with a smile...teacher gift in hand. Thought with all of the ruffles, flowers and pink that he may want to carry it into the school in his backpack, but no. Held that little tote proudly and couldn't wait to give it to his teacher. Here to share three cards I have put together and finally able to get a little sun ...and don't forget about time...today.
This little house is a new template from Whimsie Doodles,
school house shaped card. Instead of using it as a school house I turned it into a little cottage and used the sentiment "from my heart to your home", which seemed to fit perfectly. Check out the new apple card template too...super cute! Just received these little tags from Papertrey Ink and wanted to use each and everyone on one card...As you may have noticed many punches being used recently. I have pulled them all out and layering away. In the above card used a simple flower punch and below layers of border punches. I piled on the details with these mini cards. Circle die cuts, doily die cut, paper, stamped images, felt, twine and the adorable tags to top it all off. Getting excited for a little getaway with the girls this weekend and couldn't be more ready. Difficult these days to coordinate "mommy" schedules, but we did it and soon we will be off having fun in the sun without our little ones circling our feet. Working on a few new projects and ready to fill my Etsy shop again come Tuesday. Thank you for allowing me to share today and hope all you mommies out there have a much deserved weekend of relaxing and fun.

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I would be proud too!!!! It's gorgeous!

Crystal said...

WOW absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

ALL of this is FABULOUS, and I love what you did with the PTI tags, so creative!