Monday, May 16, 2011

swing...

After a long, but very fun, weekend of crafting my boys and I spent a nice evening playing some tennis. Nothing like watching a five and seven year old run around the court trying so hard to put what they learn in lessons into playing. Too cute! So just wanted to pop in and share a few baby cards I created using some Whimsie Doodle images from the Baby Joy rubber stamp set.
Update on the shop...I will be post on Wednesday around 9 pm EST if you want to stop by. There will be many new cards and tags to share. Only three week's left before my break officially begins. A little scared for all of the free time, but know it is very much needed.

Off to get a little coffee brewing to fill my house with that yummy, ready to wake up scent.


Andrea

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Three more beautiful designs Andrea using such a cute stamp set. Love them all.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

These are just adorable :)

Nati Tristan said...

I absolutely love how your work always has a soft touch to it! These cards are so darling!

LindaC said...

Oh my! I just love these sweet cards...so soft, pastel-y, and adorable! LC

Crystal said...

Oh my these are soooooo sweet, LOVE these soft colors!!!