Sunday, May 15, 2011

wouldn't this be nice...

Yum...that is all I have to say about this stamp set from Inky Antics and the beautiful ribbon club assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon this month. Used a sewing machine, minus the thread, to punch holes along the border and hand stitched the line using baker' twine (cotton candy). I added the diamond pink ribbon (from this month's assortment) and a touch of lace under the bottom layer of cupcake. You may have seen this cupcake and bird used throughout my posts recently...it is obvious that I adore it to pieces.

Thank you for allowing me to share my take on the challenge and hope you can hop on over to RRR and participate as well!

Andrea

5 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWW this is soooo sweet, I absolutely LOVE your colors and this image is just the CUTEST!!!

Saskia said...

Sooooo sweet and beautiful!! :)

Nati Tristan said...

Very very cute card! I love that birdie!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Very sweet , love it , can't wait to see what you upload to your Etsy :)

Mandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Andrea, love how you've used baker's twine to sew with...perfect!