Sunday, June 5, 2011

celebrate dad...

Welcome to this month's release for Whimsie Doodles! As we celebrate graduations, the beginning of summer vacations and Father's day...there is a need for getting in that craft room and whipping up something special. For this month's release I chose to use dad's tickets image to create a shaped card...perfect as a gift card holder.I lined the inside of the card with a little paper pocket for a gift card. Also used Baby Joy star stamp and glimmer mist to add a little razzle dazzle and grunge it up a bit.

This year is extra special for me as I get to see my niece graduate and be with my dad for Father's Day after five long years away. Time to plan a special outing...just father and daughter! Enjoy the release and all of the wonderful projects that the design team has to share. The owl images are absolutely adorable and will bring you a project using them within the next few days!

Andrea

6 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation!! I love how you put the pocket inside for the gift card and used the star stamps on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! I wanted to let you know that I found Paper Fashions through your blog and I'm so excited. I just ordered some stuff because her images coordinate perfectly with Pink Persimmon. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the idea of using a large ticket for the front of the card. Just delightful...I've just found your blog, and will be following it along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't comprehend how you continue to come up with the gorgeous creations each time you post. Thanks for letting us see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is was very message to the all user to celebrate the father day and i am also enjoy this webpage is so cute and i like more to this webpage....

    ReplyDelete