Tuesday, June 7, 2011

dream...

With summer break quickly approaching I look for moments in my day that are quiet, calm and just allow myself to get carried away with dreaming up something scrumptious...with in my craft room or kitchen. The kids are ready...more than ready...to have those summer adventures they have been themselves dreaming up all year long. So today it seems only fitting that I share with you a sign I created using once again Nikki Sivils Scrapbook products combined with the amazing Provo Craft Cricut Expression...Supplies used: provo craft cricut expression (home accents, paper doll and storybook cartridges), nikki sivils (summer, it's raining it's pouring, max & mollie, buttons), spellbinders (beaded squares), pink persimmon (little cuties), really reasonable ribbon (jute: string and ribbon, satin ribbon), glue arts (ucutit 3d foam and perma tac).

Andrea

5 comments:

cbuswell said...

SO pretty! love the soft colors!

lotte chew said...

this is so pretty !!!! love all the details and the colors

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Gorgeous!!!! Beautifully made and love the colours and products you used Andrea :)

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful summer creation Andrea.

Linda Beeson said...

What a spectacular creation! I know what Cricut cartridges I am going to use next!