Saturday, June 4, 2011

fun for the kids...

Earlier this week Glue Arts began posting projects perfect for those little ones can help make...something my kids love to do. My project for the week involved Lego's...a toy I love to play with and we have plenty of. A while back we purchased a pink set of these blocks and since they are barely used in our house of boys...they have become mine. Head over to Glue Arts for complete instructions, photos and supplies. If you are looking for projects for the kids this summer there are plenty to find there!
Before I go for today...and come back tomorrow with the Whimsie Doodle release (oh...I can't wait for you to see all of the adorable digis!)...a little sneak peek of my project. This release will cover all of your June celebrations.

Until tomorrow my friends!



Andrea

1 comment:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

These are fab Andrea :) excellent ! :)