Thursday, June 30, 2011

good friends...

Welcome to another Thursday post from Paper Fashions Etc. Today I am bringing you a little ornament created using the friendship sentiment collection, bird & bees and garden accessories. (Free hand cut the branch.) I have had this ornament for quite awhile and finally able to put it to use... Remember to check back each Thursday here for more Paper Fashions Etc. projects and the their blog every other day for other amazing projects from the design team members. Have a wonderful day my friends. Tomorrow I will be bringing you challenge post from Really Reasonable Ribbon perfect for summer!

Andrea

10 comments:

makola said...

So Nice;)

LisaDay said...

Beautiful!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is just too cute! Love that paper pieced bird!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Love this Andrea, very cute :)

alteredforhim said...

Oh how adorable, I love the bird and the colors. Very pretty!

songskatesang said...

Oh, I love the colors on this one!

Karey said...

Love your style!

Diane said...

Andrea, another simply adorable creation! Paper piecing the bird is too cute. Love it.

suzARTe said...

this is a really really beautiful project, I just love it

Melissa Rodgers said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!