Saturday, June 25, 2011

let's take a ride...

I recently was able to work with some amazing KaiserCraft products and was waiting for the moment when I could use this adorable chipboard bike...Used my Copic markers to enhance the colors a bit on the basket of flowers and added glitter to make it sparkle...only wish my bike looked like this.Also, I used Spellbinders scallop square and some twine to create a custom threaded look. The stamped scroll images comes from Pink Persimmon, swirl journal set.Of course had to add a touch of fabric to the bottom...wherever I can fit that in makes me smile. Wishing you a very happy weekend and see you back here on Monday!

Andrea

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Andrea, this is so pretty! Love the glitter detail.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

This is just fab Andrea, adoring that little bicycle :) :)

thekolbes said...

Gorgeous