Friday, June 24, 2011

love lives here...

Bringing you a little shabby chic-ness to your day today.Created this set of minis using bunches of new paper I just couldn't pass up at the craft store the other day...The Girls Paperie....along with some of my favorites from My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon.I really do hope you have been enjoying much of the projects you have seen here over the past month. I have tried hard to fill most days with something new and showcasing a few of my favorite items. Thank you for all of your support and comments as always you make me smile!

Andrea

5 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

These are adorable Andrea, perfection :)

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

So lovely!!

Denise G said...

I love this little project and would love to see more of it and hear what you did exactly.. super fun and sweet! You have such a nice style.

Karey said...

This is one of my favs! Enjoy seeing your use of the PTI house and heart set. Shabby chic is one of my favorite designs. Beautiful!

Sally said...

Too gorgeous! Where is the square die/punch from? Love these! Would like to see the pocket you made for them. {hugs}