Wednesday, June 22, 2011

missing you...

Three years ago my grandmother passed away and deeply miss her presence in my life. Her laugh and smile are still a vivid memory...only wish my kids could have spent more time getting to know her. So today I celebrate her and all of the wonderful memories I have. This project was created for Glue Arts, KaiserCraft week. Perfect combination of products to showcase a photo of my grandmother and I at my wedding...oh so long ago :) This photo was hanging on a bulletin board on my craft room wall and needed a beautiful frame to surround it. Remember, step by step instructions can be found on the Glue Arts blog.

Thank you for allowing me to share today and as I sit here with a few tears rolling down my cheeks I just remember how much she loved me and how lucky I was. Miss you...

Andrea

2 comments:

songskatesang said...

What a beautiful memory and beautiful tribute to her! Hugs to you.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

This is so beautiful, it's very hard when we loose a loved one :( beautiful creation :)