Friday, July 15, 2011

plant kindness...

grow love...I have seen these scroll type projects in the past and have attempted to make one today. Used Pink Persimmon stamps to spell out "plant kindness grow love", hand stitched on beads, felt and buttons and wrapped it all up on this little wooden spool. Added the shabby chic flower to the top and a little razzle dazzle with beads and glitter. Created a gift bag to match using Creations by AR "bag it" template, which by the way is super easy to cut and assemble. Topped the bag with ribbon by Prairie Bird Boutique and filled it with a frayed piece of burlap.
It was great to see such a great turn out for the blog hop and so many wonderful comments from the Paper Fashions Etc. post yesterday. Don't forget you have until tomorrow evening to enter my giveaway below. Also, I will be listing many new items in my Etsy shop tomorrow evening. Will be working on tags, cards, and flower embellishments today. Will begin making shabby chic flowers as shown above as well. Hope you have a great Friday!
Andrea

5 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Amazing!!!! This is fabulous!!!! Thanks for all your inspiration Andrea :)

Kim said...

Wonderful!!!

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

So beautiful, I also love making my own flowers! You are a great inspiration!

Diane said...

This is just gorgeous and I love the idea of that handcrafted ribbon as a gift. Course, packaged that way is in itself the gift! But I also found that little tag with the punched out heart and pearls just the sweetest thing. I'm going to have to pay better attention to dressing up my tags. Love it....always. I heard an exciting word from Melissa yesterday. I'm THRILLED!!!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Oh my. Simply stunning creations! Wow-wee!
:-)