Monday, July 18, 2011

time for tea...

First off today...the winner of the dream hanging pillow is MANDY! Please contact me as andreascreativepapertrail@hotmail.com with your information so I can send this out.Loving Pink Paislee this week over at Glue Arts. This is the project I created, which is currently posted on the Glue Arts blog...including step by step instructions and photos. This makes me want to have a tea party in a beautiful garden...if only I could find one :) Off to a rough start to our week as the kids are bouncing off the walls. Only another month of this and back in school...ok, I look forward to a five day a week school break for us all. Love my little men, but they have their moments...as do I. If you are home with the kids this summer I hope it is much more peaceful and full of fun activities than it has been here.

Andrea

8 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Loving this project Andrea :) the wee teapot is soooo cute!! Congrats to Mandy!!!! Well done :)

Mandy said...

Another fabulous creation Andrea! I'm also loving the fact that I was chosen to receive your gorgeous dream hanging pillow!!

take care
x

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

Sweet project and a perfect idea for a gift!!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Simply beautiful.
:-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, I would like to have tea..... (wink - at your place) : )

Cheryl Nelson said...

Your work is AMAZING!

Diane said...

What a stunning wrap for the little jar. Who wouldn't be thrilled to receive this treasure. Love it to pieces!!! Beyond beautiful!

Ania said...

Loved both the project and the styling of this! :)