Saturday, July 30, 2011

whisked away...

I wish I could be whisked away to a country cottage. Somewhere quiet, where the kids could run free in the fields and my hubby and I sat in matching rocking chairs on the front porch. Far from the reality of living in a very large and very busy city these days. At least it is fun to imagine...Tomorrow is my tutorial post over at Really Reasonable Ribbon and hope you can pop by to see. Have a fantastic weekend...doing a little summer cleaning before school begins. I will be taking a few days away from my Etsy shop to catch up and be back on Tuesday or Wednesday with lots of new goodies. You know I can't stop creating...

Andrea

2 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

This is lovely Andrea :) have a great weekend :) "in your country cottage" ... Lol ;)

Louise Brigden said...

What an utterly beautiful card. Your photography is great too. I share your dream by the way, wouldn't it be lovely :)