Sunday, July 31, 2011

wrapped in lace and satin...

Off again today with my little men to do one of the only things we seem to know how to do these days...go to the movies. Only if the movies could open with a number like in the original Annie movie just to make things interesting. After spending a month on the west coast I feel like nothing we do for the remainder of our hot, hot summer here will compare. They have grown out of the kids crafts like finger painting and playdoh unfortunately. Don't always feel like I have adjusted to them growing up so quickly. I cherish the moments throughout the week when they ask to play with me, we sit down for a meal and talk about whatever and waking up in the morning with them wanting to cuddle no more than five minutes...but at least I still get that before they are up and running to play together. So before I depart this morning just a couple of projects to share...This card above is posted on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog today with a short and easy tutorial on how to create this lace/ribbon background. These other tags are just for fun...This tag set features another polymer clay button I created the other day.

A lot to share today. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and be back this week with many new posts including the Whimsie Doodle release...can you believe it is almost August!

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. These are all stunning Andrea, love to see your daily creations :) beautiful !!! :) have a lovely Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects. Love the horizontal stitching on the kraft and the polymer button. Yes I know what you mean about the kids growing up. My eldest starts school next year (he'll be 5). They still like playdoh, but that won't be forever. When they're young you sometimes want an hour to yourself and when they're oldre you just want them to hang out. (maybe?!). Kids! Thanks Andrea.

    ReplyDelete