Friday, August 19, 2011

the relaxed crafter...

Happy Friday! After an afternoon of meet the teacher, a late diet soda and an order list that was complete (yeah!) yesterday I got out of bed last night and tip toed into my craft room...put on a movie that I have watched about a dozen times and pulled up my paper cutter and scrap bin. I was in heaven until much after midnight. Pulled out stamps I haven't used in months...maybe even years...ribbons and trims that often go overlooked and embellishments that I may not have used before. To sum up my evening it was incredibly relaxing and look forward to a few more evenings like this.About a year ago I picked up these felt butterfly embellishments from Joann's thinking I would use them often...this is my first. Love this shade of pink with the white felt flower. I really could spend hours in that store...walking down each aisle no less than three times making sure I didn't miss something new or ignore an idea that may have popped in my head. I guess now that the kids will be in school full-time trips to Joann's will be like this once again.

Andrea

3 comments:

Mandy said...

two more very sweet creations Andrea.

jules said...

oh these are gorgeous as usual!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Really beautiful Andrea, love them both :) I wish we had a Joann's here ... LOL .. love the butterfly too :) have a fab weekend x