Thursday, August 4, 2011

soft...

Is it Thursday already? Only a couple of weeks until our mornings go from relaxed and quiet to just plain crazy. I just can't believe my baby, who is now five, will be at the elementary school full-time. He still seems so little, but...as my hubby reminded me last night...he is more than ready. Here today to share with you my project for Paper Fashions Etc. this week...I used Oh Baby sentiment and bingo card (just the top portion) to create this framed picture. Hope your Thursday is fabulous. Tomorrow is a new release from Whimsie Doodles and will be back to share my project with you then as well. Until tomorrow...

Andrea

11 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Totally stunning Andrea, I adore this wee baby frame and clever idea about cutting top off bingo card :) love it :) x

Amy Johnson said...

Such a stunning creation! What a perfect baby gift.

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Such a soft and pretty baby gift!!! You are amazing!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

PERFECTLY LOVELY!!!

Country Mouse said...

This is so beautiful!

Mandy said...

Lovely project Andrea, this is such a beautiful set to use.

A big thank you for the gorgeous Dream Hanging Heart, it arrived yesterday and is absolutely gorgeous!

Mandy
x

Chris and Paige Evans said...

If ever I need a boost of inspiration and creativity - I can just come here!

jules said...

wow Andrea love it!! stunning!

Andrea Amu said...

Sooo soft and lovely for a baby's room!

Polly said...

Me encanta el marco, y los colores que utilizas son tan románticos.
Cari├▒os

Diane said...

Soft...absolutely! Beautiful and so sweet too. Love your creativity...how you arrange each creation in a fresh, unique way. Definitely soft...