Tuesday, August 2, 2011

wishing for buckets...

Oh I wish it were snowing outside, or had a bucket full of these...Thinking fall and winter at this moment. Ready to start crafting fall and winter goodies and of course the holiday music has been playing in my house the past few weeks as I am working away. Hope it is cooler where you are today. Although I would love a little rain break I am not prepared if we were to get bucket loads poured on us via a tropical system...no thanks. Here's to looking forward to the coming seasons!

Andrea

3 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

It's very clammy here Andrea, I'm a winter person ... Lol .. Love the frost and snow and Christmas :) oh and your beautiful card :) :)

Polly said...

Que bonita esta, me encanta el detalle del gancho de madera.
CariƱos
manualidadespolly.blogspot.com

Cheryl Nelson said...

So FAB!!