Saturday, September 10, 2011

don't be a scardy cat...

Halloween decorating is beginning early for us here as my littlest man is helping me cut out spiders to stick to the wall. With the start of school and his interest in art our family craft days are coming back in style here. Loving it...although he is a little bit more demanding and keeping an eye out that I am not taking breaks...shhh, I hope he doesn't find out that I am in here for a moment. This card above was made for Really Reasonable Ribbon today. Loving this assortment this month to get your projects started for Halloween and fall. As you may have noticed I am ready! Well, can't linger too long as he is adding glitter to his project at the moment. It seems to explode in the dinning area when he gets his hands on it. Will be having a giveaway on Monday and bringing you a few new projects using felt and material next week.

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Just too cute...I love it...enjoy the times with your son...he'll be grown before you know it.

    ReplyDelete