Tuesday, September 6, 2011

fall...

Fall is almost upon us...ok, maybe here in the south the weather needs to cool just a bit more and I could do without the humidity. But why not get a jump start on the fall crafting. This coming Halloween and Christmas is going to be a busy, but fun time for me as I am determined to create something festive each day...a little for myself along the way too. To start just a little "autumn wishes" card for this week's challenge over at the CREATE blog...Really loving Glue Arts 3D Foam...making each element really stand out. Also, gotta love Papertrey Ink's stamps sets...I am in love with them all! As I mentioned yesterday, Remember Me Emily on Etsy has the most amazing vintage buttons. This one has such amazing detail in such a small little button. Each bag has such a variety...as I have purchase four so far and can't seem to stop myself. They also come in adorable tins that are being set aside for Christmas ornaments. Well, the laundry is spinning, my little men are struggling to sit down for homework and soon it will be time to head off to after school practices...See you back here tomorrow with a special Halloween treat!

Andrea

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Such a sweet card Andrea.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

beautiful Andrea :) love those soft colours :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

This couldn't be lovelier!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Another cute card from the super talented Andrea!

Mistylynn said...

Sweet card. love the soft color palette