Thursday, September 1, 2011

favorite read...

First, the winner of the Creations by AR blog hop on my site was...PAM. Please Adel or myself at andreascreativepapertrail@hotmail.com to pick your template! Thank you everyone who participated...always inspiring and fun! After one week away from Paper Fashions Etc...I am back and ready to share a new set with you that I LOVE!This week I took these adorable stacked coffee cups and applied it to a basic strip of stamped cardstock to create a bookmark. A coffee break and your favorite book...couldn't think of anything better at the moment.This project uses the perfect blend and coffee with friends digital sets and Pick up time...my little men will be running through the back door soon and ready to eat, play and just kick it. Better be prepared...

Andrea

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! Hope this finds you feeling MUCH better. We've missed you. :) Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encanta ese marca página, el diseño de los vasos o pocillos quedaron muy lindos.
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que hermoso te ha quedado el separador de libros, bello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness! Andrea...this is wonderful. Love the idea for a bookmark. The way you present the stack of cups is so cute, layered and popped up. Too cute! Thanks for all you do...hope your recuperation is going well. Pace yourself! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute little bookmark...makes me want to curl up in a corner and read with a cuppa!

    ReplyDelete