Friday, September 9, 2011

inspired...

If you haven't been visiting Glue Arts this week...head on over to see an amazing collection of projects inspired by a photo spotted on Pinterest. Amazing photos there and here is just a snippet of what my project is today...For a complete list of supplies, directions and a full photo of my project head on over to Glue Arts. I have been in love with these colors for the past year. Finally I was able to put them together and give a little pop of color to our home.

It is finally Friday and time to get ready for a house full of guests this evening, a packed Saturday of karate and family outing then probably locked inside on Sunday by my hubby as he takes in some much needed football...the season I dislike the most (sorry, but it is true). I usually end up watching a little, asking too many questions and try to follow along. So...as I weigh my options for dinner tonight between having a dirty kitchen and make it or order in (my preferred choice I think)...I am off to pack orders, make a few more goodies to share this weekend (with a fall giveaway for Monday) and wonder how overnight our house became messy. May you have a beautiful Friday, an adventurous Saturday and relaxing Sunday! See you back here very soon!

Andrea

4 comments:

Summerthyme Studio said...

Popping over to see the whole project! Love your blog

Vicki

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

It looks fantastic. I´m going to glue arts!

Rachael said...

Oh this looks like so much fun! I will have to try it!

Mandy said...

Such a gorgeous project Andrea.