Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a little sweetness for halloween...

I often don't like using candy or food in preparing any project for a photo...the reason...I find that they don't last long in our house. That's right...we ate them all! But the best part remains, the little treat pockets that I created to hold these sweet treats. To find out how to make these, head on over to Glue Arts today to get a detailed list of supplies and instructions. If you haven't worked with Scor-Pals before this week of projects is amazing! Before I get to my daily duties of cleaning (bathroom day...yuck) and some custom order crafting...one more Halloween project that was posted in my Etsy shop yesterday...I can't help myself with this Halloween crafting. My little men and I start planning for it in August. Just a note that I will be making a few more sets of Halloween goody boxes and tag sets like this one above to list in my shop later this week if you need treat holders...

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! I LOVE Heath candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First blog and etsy I checked this morning was yours. But there was nothing new. Been going through all my usual sites for bout an hour. Checked glue arts and to my surprise your project was up. Had to come and tell you these are so cute. Would have snagged the pumpkin design if they weren't already gone. You know those little baskets I picked up are the cutest thing I have seen lately. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! I love the vintage images on your first ones - those are just awesome. And the second one is such a fun way to put a card together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and all your beautiful projects, I believe you are da queen of shabby chic, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete