Saturday, September 24, 2011

loved...

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day and now back to reality... slightly older...and I am sure much wiser than the previous day :) As I wait for laundry to finish I wanted to pop in to share a couple of projects that I have not shared here yet. This first one is using Pink Persimmon stamps, a empty glass spice bottle, fabric and paper. I realized, as I was using my spices one day, that this glass bottle just could not be tossed. After washing the inside and soaking the outside overnight to remove the labels, the bottle was ready to be dressed up. Used lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon to add the gathered flower with a stick pin and diamond satin ribbon around the exterior of the bottle. Also, used my Glue Arts 3D Foam to the paper embellishments to really give dimension to the bottle.The fabric piece inside is just two strips of fabric, sewn together and stamped. Also added a few hand stitched details along the way. Letter stamps are perfect for fabric projects. So many varieties in style and size. Secondly, as you can see I am in the Halloween spirit and with a new pack of seasonal paper and a plain wooden house just waiting to be used...I created this.
October is almost upon us and Halloween is drawing near. I will have two more weeks of listing Halloween items in my shop if you were interested. Looking to make a few more mini card and treat sets next week. Have a wonderful weekend and can't wait to share more soon!

Andrea

2 comments: