Saturday, September 17, 2011

my little pumpkin...

The day has come...finally...when I get to sit back and settle into my crafting chair and just enjoy. Between fall cleaning and school projects my week was gone in an instant. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. As this next week quickly approaches I am trying to face the reality that I am adding another year to my age. Not really that hard, but just a reminder of how quickly time passes by. Thankfully I can say that I have enjoyed this year and look forward to what lies ahead. Spending more time with my little men has been made each day special. So as we prepare for Halloween with paper spiders scaling our walls...just a special post for my favorite little pumpkins...
Supplies Used: October Afternoon (paper), cardboard, vintage buttons, Papertrey Ink (stamps and twine), Really Reasonable Ribbon (lace), Frost It Pink (ribbon), Glue Arts adhesives.

Just a reminder that there is still time to enter the ghost bag giveaway below...

Andrea

3 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Such a pretty card! I love the soft colors!:)

Gail said...

lovely such warm colors..and my fave autum earth tones..so cute tfs..loves ya

Meredith MacRitchie said...

This is lovely! I love the muted colours, and that sentiment is adorable!