Wednesday, September 21, 2011

oh alice...

Alice in Wonderland...one of my favorite movies and stories...one that I make my little men watch with me since it isn't too girly, right? Today, over on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog, I posted this project using so many beautiful ribbons and loving the Halloween colors...as you may have noticed. Can't wait for the cooler weather and as I often mention, this humidity can make it's seasonal exit as well. I have my new Yankee Candle (pumpkin buttercream) burning from morning til night, my decorations have been making their way to their usual places around the house and of course the holiday crafting is in full swing, YEAH!This are just a few more mini cards and tags that I had up in my shop yesterday. Going to be making a few more...finding more black, cream and orange to play with. Also, to announce the winner of the felt ghost goody bag...Cheryl Nelson! Congrats and just email your information when you get a chance. Thank you everyone for your continued support, comments and sharing your inspiration with me. This is my daily pick me up, something that makes me smile when it is really needed and keeps me finding new ways of being creative. It is true, for me, that creativity is therapy. It is amazing how many down days have been turned around by just sitting down here or my craft table for a few minutes.

Until tomorrow...

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. I just *LOVE* your vintage halloween goodies... GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty designs. Love them, I'm playing catch up. Hope life settles a bit.

    ReplyDelete