Monday, September 5, 2011

tiny miracle...

Having a great day home resting with my oldest today and between games of UNO and Monopoly sneaking in some crafting. It is rare to spend time with my boys one on one as they are usually a two for one package deal and stuck together like glue. This card uses a few new papers that just came my way, vintage buttons that I have been head over heels for lately from Remember Me Emily on Etsy and satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous start to your week! Before I go a little something sweet that was posted on Glue Arts last week...
Andrea

7 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous creations Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!! im in love with the cupcake!!! ... LOL if you are listing it andrea please! reserve it for me :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great informative post and i really likes your information, most of the peoples are likes your blog because its having the good knowledge. thanks for your good informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects, the cupcake is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, me enamore de tu cupcake, que precioso te ha quedado, ademàs que es una gran idea.
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m happy to have found your very excellent article! I agree with some of your readers and will eagerly look forward to your coming updates.

    ReplyDelete