Sunday, September 4, 2011

when color says it all...

When all of the paper in your craft room calls out for attention and you have to use them all...Yes, that was me today...why not? Have so much coming up and can't wait to share more with you as the month goes on. Taking a little time away from my Etsy shop to focus on branch out a little more in the altered art side...take up a little more sewing and really enjoy what crafting brings to my everyday life. Crafting is so personal and brings so much joy and needed me time to my life and when that begins to fade, which seems to happen in cycles, it is time to mix it up a bit and regroup. Just have to see where this takes me I suppose...Enjoy your extended weekend and for those of you that are entering your first week of back to school...best of luck!

Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Andrea this is VERY pretty and inspiring:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete