Friday, September 30, 2011

why not...

Oh my a day late, but at last I am here. As the house seems to crumble around me from laundry to papers from school I am beginning to wonder what happened to my free time this week to clean. I guess some weeks are better than others. Before I continue to ignore the mess and head out for a morning with my friend...wanted to pop in to share my Paper Fashions Etc. card with you as fall is in the air...Love the collection of leaves to choose from in this set. Thinking of creating a fall leave chain using this digis later this month. Found the wreath in a local craft store in the doll house section of all places...which everything is so tiny and cute. Works perfectly for any holiday by just adding your seasonal embellishment. Ok...I am off. So much more to share, but late as it is. See you back here tomorrow!

Andrea

8 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful card and what a creative idea!

Sarah Martina said...

Love this, Andrea! I have a bag of these that I bought last season and I've always wondered how they would look on a card, lol! This is gorgeous! :)

cbuswell said...

Gorgeous, love the wreath!

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely card...I saw it on Pinterest today! :)

Diane said...

Simply gorgeous, Andrea. Love the rich colors and the fun striped paper for the leaves. Beautiful....

Crystal said...

Fabulous fall creation, sooo beautiful Andrea!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

beautiful card Andrea :) x

Amy Papale said...

Beautiful Card! I love the tiny wreath. It adds just the perfect touch and texture to the card!