Monday, October 10, 2011

departed...

Completely in love with these fall colors this year. So cozy and warm just looking at them. Oh my...what a weekend of raining buckets! It has almost passed and may take a few days to dry out, but ready to see a little sun again. Thank goodness for great friends and a night away! What a busy week ahead. So much to share...Created another towel and gift box set for the holidays. To see the complete project head on over to Really Reasonable Ribbon today. Starting to think of holiday gifts and really working on using new techniques and materials. We will see...On to two more cards that I have created recently...I have a few felt and fabric projects to come, my Paper Fashions Etc. post on Thursday, a necklace project in the works and much more! Bring on the week!

4 comments:

Jean Martin said...

Wow Andrea these are beautiful! Your photos are always perfect! Do you take them in natural light or do you use a light box? I always enjoy perusing your blog! :)

Andrea Budjack said...

Just a note about my photos... I use natural light; however, filtered using a white curtain to prevent glare. I edit my photos then to brighten, etc. Hope this is makes sense and thank you!!

Evgenia Petzer said...

lovely!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

these are lovely Andrea :)